These statements are to help you understand our belief in some of the basic truths that have been the foundation of Christianity from its beginning to the present day.
- We accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God, our authoritative guide in all aspects of faith and practice, helping us to live a full and rewarding life.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that everyone needs a personal relationship with God. This is made possible by accepting what Jesus did for us on the cross.
- We believe in Christ’s great commission to preach the good news to all.
- We look forward to Christ’s personal return and by active godliness seek to hasten the day of his coming.
- We aim to build bigger people for the kingdom of God.
- We aim to be God-Focused, Spirit-Driven and People-Empowering.
- We want to experience God in all aspects of life.
- We desire that everyone would reach their full potential in God.
- We actively encourage a culture of acceptance and love.
- Commitment – We value commitment through partnership that is demonstrated in regular attendance, generous giving and consistent dedicated involvement.
- Excellence – We value excellence in life and ministry as the only attitude that honours God.
- Honour – We value honour as the core that all of our other values pour out of and we encourage everyone to honour one another with freedom and confidence.
- Leadership – We value the equipping of people to lead, succeed and increase their influence within our community.
- Life – We value a Church that radiates a life-giving spirit through passionate praise and positive and atmosphere.
- Team – We value teamwork that promotes a shared purpose and is expressed by people of diverse social, economic and cultural status connected as the family of God.
- Wisdom – We value the pursuit of wisdom through the Word of God that directs us to a principle-focused, balanced and successful life.